- HEBOH Pendeta Pastor Biarawati Kardinal Paus Berjamaah Melakukan Penistaan Terhadap Nabi Allah Daud as
- Rahasia Setan Menulis Alkitab Bibel Injil Perjanjian Lama Soal Kisah Lot Luth Sodom dan Gomora Terungkap
- Heboh Pendeta Membaca NOVEL PORNO Di Bale Desa, Perangkat Desa Malu, Ibu-Ibu Jijik, Bapak-Bapak Waw
- Heboh Pendeta Kristen Kalah Telak versus Santri dan Malu Abis Di Hadapan Jemaat dan Simpatisannya
- Heboh : Lucu, Santri MENYUNAT Pendeta Di Hadapan Jemaat Gereja
- Kenapa Pembunuh Yesus Tidak Diadili?
- Yesus "Dibunuh" Oleh Konspirasi Elit Yahudi
- Muallaf Lebih Pintar dari Murtadin?
- Yesus Itu Kristen atau Islam
- Kenapa Yesus Tidak Dibunuh Ketika Lahir
- Heboh Pendeta KO Ronde Pertama vs Anak Muda
- "Kelemahan" Shahih Bukhori Shahih Muslim
- Salah Paham Terhadap Hadits dan "Kedunguan" Umat
- Imam Bukhori Siap Ke Neraka, Benarkah?
- Bisakah Allah Menciptakan Alam yang Tanpa Batas?
- Bukti Adanya Allah (Eksistensi Allah)
- Cara Mudah Membungkam Atheis
- Kenapa Orang Bunuh Diri? Bagaimana Mencegahnya?
- Tipuan Setan Dalam Kasus Bunuh Diri
The word "Islam" is an Arabic word which means "submission to the will of God". This word comes from the same root as the Arabic word "salam", which means "peace". As such, the religion of Islam teaches that in order to achieve true peace of mind and surety of heart, one must submit to God and live according to His Divinely revealed Law. The most important truth that God revealed to mankind is that there is nothing divine or worthy of being worshipped except for Almighty God, thus all human beings should submit to Him. Furthermore, what is Moslem? what's the meaning of muslim or muslimin?
The word "Muslim" means one who submits to the will of God, regardless of their race, nationality or ethnic background. Being a Muslim entails willful submission and active obedience to God, and living in accordance with His message. Some people mistakenly believe that Islam is just a religion for Arabs, but nothing could be further from the truth. Not only are there converts to Islam in every corner of the world, especially in England and America, but by taking a look at the Muslim World from Bosnia to Nigeria, and from Indonesia to Morocco, one can clearly see that Muslims come from many various races, ethnic groups and nationalities. It is also interesting to note that in actuality, more than 80% of all Muslims are not Arabs - there are more Muslims in Indonesia than in the whole Arab World! So though even though it is true that most Arabs are Muslims, the large majority of Muslims are not Arabs. However, anyone who submits completely to God and worships Him alone is a Muslim.